YSS circles

 Being at YSS, my experiences here has been thriving all the way. It has been a while since I was exposed to such a diverse environment, where I am standing on my feet to communicate with such multi-talented members of yss 2022. 

Feeling our time limits in front of us, I am now scared to go back to my own circle that I used to have. Here, I am not afraid to say hi to someone that I had met 2 minutes ago in the buttery and play ping pong. Yet, in the place where I used to be, I must be very very cautious about my surroundings, as well as how people would think about how I act. 

Here, I feel more open minded, and so are the people around me. They are all willing to communicate, and are all capable of actually doing it. They have theirown visions of the future, which I do not se within the Japanese university students. I love their energy. Their passion. It is the motor to keep everyone moving forward to a new delightful moments that we could ever share among ourselves. 

I know I will definitely miss these people, who would gather together on a Thursday night to wish me a happy birthday with a surprise cake! Although we are all different each in every way, I still wonder the reason why we feel so comfortable being together.

I'll be sure to enjoy and make the most of it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1st weekend at the Walnut Beach

looking closely... ; memoir of class 3

"art"ists; memoir of class 1